Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Natural hair, flawless coco kissed skin ,full lips, big natural booty, hips and thighs,long thick legs, small waist , toned stomAch yet some of u nikkas still find something wrong

Show me a random Asian hoe built like this naturally u c00n ass sell outs ! :pacspit: @Tommy Knocks @Mowgli
quit living vicariously through her and post your picture then Ill post a paag to counter you lil nikka.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Says the nikka that lives thru Asian hoes. I saw the Asian hoe u fukking and she popped fam

Plus the self hating Asian in yo avi got her eyes done :mlaff:
any paag Im smashing looks better than you.

ol girl does not have her eyes done, do you see a crease? clown ass nikka, you dont even know what youre talking about.

'live through asians' next line says Im with asian girls, that would mean live WITH not live through, dumbass.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Cmon ya'll , this thread is about my brown skin queen :noah: lets keep it positive :noah:
no idea why that broad is concerned with who Im fukking.

Im actually one of the few dudes on here that doesnt give a shyt who black women date. I aint related to none of yall, do whatever you want I dont give shyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I mean do your thing breh but if you ain't a fan of black females to begin with why even post in the thread ? :ld:
Actually I like everyone. I dont discriminate, but I wasnt feeling the OP. I left, then was summoned back in here with insults. :wtf:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
any paag Im smashing looks better than you.

ol girl does not have her eyes done, do you see a crease? clown ass nikka, you dont even know what youre talking about.

'live through asians' next line says Im with asian girls, that would mean live WITH not live through, dumbass.
bytch u always low key bashing Black women on here and I finally called yo hoe ass out on it

Stop commenting on the complexion of black women and continue worshipping them piss colored thots u foot face ass hoe !
I mean do your thing breh but if you ain't a fan of black females to begin with why even post in the thread ? :ld:

My point exactly ! Every time a thread is made appreciating the beauty of black women this faq prance his boy body worshipping ass in there hating