PEACE HYDE'S HITMAKER HIGHLIGHTS!

Peace-Hyde-on-BellaNaija-December-2013-BellaNaija-025.jpg

ppeace-hyde-2.jpg

Peace-Hyde.jpg

peace_hyde.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Natural hair, flawless coco kissed skin ,full lips, big natural booty, hips and thighs,long thick legs, small waist , toned stomAch yet some of u nikkas still find something wrong

Show me a random Asian hoe built like this naturally u c00n ass sell outs ! :pacspit: @Tommy Knocks @Mowgli
I'm not into asians like that. I'm into my wife. But still since you wanna talk like you don't know your place

I can show you alot of asian women built like you Marty. You got my mother in laws build. She built for, kneading bread, breakin chicken necks with her bare hands, feeding 8 toddlers with her chest and 12 hours of milking cows you big ass bytch.

Alot of asian women in their 60s share that offensive lineman build you got.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm not into asians like that. I'm into my wife. But still since you wanna talk like you don't know your place

I can show you alot of asian women built like you Marty. You got my mother in laws build. She built for, kneading bread, breakin chicken necks with her bare hands, feeding 8 toddlers with her chest and 12 hours of milking cows you big ass bytch.

Alot of asian women in their 60s share that offensive lineman build you got.

Them pics are hella old and I lost a gang of weight bytch !

Yo lining still over there looking like u get YA hair cut with a machete hoe !

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
exactly. where am I hating her? dumb fukk. apparently stating she doesnt meet my preference is hating now. how old are you and what grade did you stop?

take a troll post and think of it as hating, then go on a racist rant to prove a point as if talking shyt about asian women (err Im not asian nor woman) some how effects me breh.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
exactly. where am I hating her? dumb fukk.

take a troll post and think of it as hating, then go on a racist rant to prove a point as if talking shyt about asian women (err Im not asian nor woman) some how effects me breh.

Now it's a troll post since I called yo bluff?

U a lil c*nt for real :mlaff:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Now it's a troll post since I called yo bluff?

U a lil c*nt for real :mlaff:
nikka if you aint never seen me in a lupita thread, christina milan thread, hell even the black woman thread in JBO, you're an idiot. If you cant tell the fukking post is a troll post thats your problem, but you still fail to show me hatred coming from that post, as I expected.

again, live vicariously through the chick but you're not her. you're not built like her, you dont share any characteristics with her. so your shyt talking and defensive stance makes no logical sense what so ever.

me: not yellow enough do not want (personal preference)

you: fukk you, hater, fukk asians fukk asian women *more racist jibber*

me: :what:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Them pics are hella old and I lost a gang of weight bytch !

Yo lining still over there looking like u get YA hair cut with a machete hoe !
You took all them snacks out your pocket and lost 15 pounds stop it.