28 Year Old Says She's Jay-Z's Alleged Lost Daughter

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If that Ancestry DNA tests showed legit matches with people in Jay-Z’s family tree, she’s definitely has enough to state her case

:ehh:

I highly doubt Shawn Carter submitted anything to ancestrydna. All it could say is ‘relative’. She could be Eric Carter daughter all we know

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I highly doubt Shawn Carter submitted anything to ancestrydna. All it could say is ‘relative’. She could be Eric Carter daughter all we know

If she ends up being Eric kid .....

What are the chances she would try to get money from Jay

:russ:

Remember that Chick that had a kid with Matthew beyonce father

She was going hard in the paint saying she and her son wants a "relationship" with beyonce

And people was really pressing beyonce saying she needs to cut the check to help them out

:russ: People do anything to get close to people with money

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn tha's fukked up. So does Janet now just pretend she doesnt exist? Cause I remember headlines a few years ago saying shes having her first child by that Arab dude
I'm sure for the public it's kept a secret. Privately I would have thought they have a mother daughter relationship. I think the problem arises when something like this is revealed 20 something years later. Makes for some uncomfortable questions which the Jacksons would rather not answer. :francis:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yal really believe that janet jackson long lost daughter tabloid shyt?

Their is a huge section of people that believe what ever they see or hear

Without thinking of holes in the story

Why do you think people follow trump they always look at one source of news and never do any of thier own research

Its easy to dupe them

:yeshrug:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
She should submit her story to Humans of NY

if she wanna go the online route, that site will get people throwing emoji eyes at Jay way faster than doing it from her own IG

they just posted a story a coupla weeks ago from some filipina girl whos moms told her her dad was a king and thats why he was never around

then when she was a teenager she got a phone call on some 'his royal highness requests yalls presence at lunch'

turns out the mom wasnt lyin

this chick story could have all the earmarks of a Humans of NY post

famous dad who aint acknowlegde them, so they had to struggle on their own, mom gets stick, daughter has to grow up quick and care for the family, work mult jobs, etc etc

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Easy get a lawyer, present your case and show your receipts and have the lawyer subpoena for a paternity test and back child support... You better believe he will have to answer that shyt, Jay's lawyers will ask if he knows the women in question of paternity and if he doesn't will make him take the test to clear all doubt
Bruh you don’t think somebody at the level of Jay-Z can’t make some chit like this go away. Frivolous lawsuits probably come at him a couple times a month. She gonna need more than the hood say jay z my daddy to get him to court.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
also lawyers cost money

folks saying 'just go get a lawyer'

thats not quite how that works, especially when you're prolly already struggling

esp if you need a good enough lawyer to get real attention from jayz and beyonces laywer team

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also lawyers cost money

folks saying 'just go get a lawyer'

thats not quite how that works, especially when you're prolly already struggling

esp if you need a good enough lawyer to get real attention from jayz and beyonces laywer team

Wait why she needs beyonce lawyer team?

She gonna sue her too? :russ: