Daps
Reppin
New York
giphy.gif

:lolbron:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
just talking about the way a person countenance changes according to the life their living

CsdJe31UIAAvysT.jpg

^^^that is a different person^^^^^^

i see it all the time with individuals as they move away from certain ways of life

if you don't get what i'm saying just ignore it

it's all g

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
just talking about the way a person countenance changes according to the life their living

CsdJe31UIAAvysT.jpg

^^^that is a different person^^^^^^

i see it all the time with individuals as they move away from certain ways of life

if you don't get what i'm saying just ignore it

it's all g

I mean, both from an age, life experience, and money standpoint, should he be the same? I’ve change drastically in the last 12 yrs and my life experience and money level up is pittance compared to him

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I mean, both from an age, life experience, and money standpoint, should he be the same? I’ve change drastically in the last 12 yrs and my life experience and money level up is pittance compared to him
of course all those factors play into it

but a lifetime of crime is a different face

dealing with fiends ducking incarceration & murder it has a look

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
All she could ask for at this point is a relationship if it was true, you don't do that through social media. This a money play, that no one will remember in 6 months.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
of course all those factors play into it

but a lifetime of crime is a different face

dealing with fiends ducking incarceration & murder it has a look

Jay was out the life at least by the time RD was out/recorded, that’s 25 yrs old, that’s not a life a crime. And jay definitely strikes me as someone who played up his experience, that’s fine, rappers all do it, but breh was chasing the music scene from like 18/19/20, I just don’t see him as being some super thug

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Jay was out the life at least by the time RD was out/recorded, that’s 25 yrs old, that’s not a life a crime. And jay definitely strikes me as someone who played up his experience, that’s fine, rappers all do it, but breh was chasing the music scene from like 18/19/20, I just don’t see him as being some super thug

Dehaven said that he did his dirt and BDK says that he basically bounced back and forth between rap and fast money before going all the way in with the streets because he felt like the rap shyt wasn't going anywhere.

But 92 bricks??? Come on G. :stopitslime:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
that pic is before rd

j was not a goon or super thug he was a hustler get money type

but honestly that's the most stressful type of nikka to be because it requires extreme awareness & vigilance

there's levels to everything

all i am saying is you can see life reflected in an individuals appearance particularly their face

Last edited: