"28 Days Later"/"28 Weeks Later" appreciation thread

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
That would be Naomi Harris man, she is the new Moneypenny in the Bond films and was in the POTC films...I need to emigrate to London man....
naomie-harris-10_240x340_35.jpg

Yeah man she sexy as sh!t. She had a nicca hooked like Pukey the minute I saw her in 28 Days Later. I thought she looked good as hell, (especially liked the big eyes, slender body, and that almost shiny type of dark skin that Serena Williams has) but she fukkin killed me with the accent and haircut! :noah:

And how ruthless her character was turned a nicca on I ain't even gonna lie. :jawalrus:

The way she murked that white boy the second she saw he got bit and he looked up at her like "I fukked up but please don't give me that work with the machete!" Then she did exactly that! :laff:

And the way she was constantly screamin on dude to keep up had me :dead: too.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: This movie was shot on D1 Standard-Def Digital Video Tape!!!

No wonder the video quality looks like HOT Garbage!!!

What was the point of even releasing this movie on Blu-ray than??!!
:mjlol:

That's another qualm i have with it. It's gonna look worse over time if we get into 4k 8k etc. I don't remember it looking so bad in theaters back in the day though:jbhmm:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mindblown: This movie was shot on D1 Standard-Def Digital Video Tape!!!

No wonder the video quality looks like HOT Garbage!!!

What was the point of even releasing this movie on Blu-ray than??!!

:mjlol:

That's another qualm i have with it. It's gonna look worse over time if we get into 4k 8k etc. I don't remember it looking so bad in theaters back in the day though:jbhmm:

:mjlol: Please tell me a Digital HD release doesn't exist for this movie. It should only be available in Digital SD.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i copped the blu ray double pack earlier this year off of amazon for like $8. i knew the first one looked shytty but i was disappointed by the second one also looking like crap, got over it after dude booked it though.