"28 Days Later"/"28 Weeks Later" appreciation thread

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
28 Days Later was dope and Selena was :noah:

28 Days Later and Dawn of the Dead >>> millions of 2k zombie movies, shows...the whole pop culture zombie movement.

Between zombies everywhere and the color pink everywhere in the 2000's :camby:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

forgot how epic the opening scene was in 28 Weeks.....didn't forget how hilarious him leaving his fam was though :laff:

on a sidenote though Rihanna always reminded me of Selena, being a sexy petite sista with an accent, when she had the same haircut as homegirl in 28 Days for a minute

in 28 Weeks though the side angle they showed of dude runnin from the zombies in that big ass green field reminded me of a punt return and the boat was the touchdown :deadmanny:

28 Days Later was still better than the sequel though :ufdup:... never thought that would even be up for debate to be honest

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I still cant get over that...smh :no:
Dont be fukking around with non family during a zombie apocolypse :ufdup:....when u think about it tho the wife was the dumb one, why are u risking your life for stupid kids when u gotta worry about gettin to your own :wtf:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
28 Days is one of my all time favorite horror movies. Almost based off just the cinematography alone honestly. 28 Weeks was :ld: outside of the opening.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
forgot how epic the opening scene was in 28 Weeks.....didn't forget how hilarious him leaving his fam was though :laff:

on a sidenote though Rihanna always reminded me of Selena, being a sexy petite sista with an accent, when she had the same haircut as homegirl in 28 Days for a minute

in 28 Weeks though the side angle they showed of dude runnin from the zombies in that big ass green field reminded me of a punt return and the boat was the touchdown :deadmanny:

28 Days Later was still better than the sequel though :ufdup:... never thought that would even be up for debate to be honest

That would be Naomi Harris man, she is the new Moneypenny in the Bond films and was in the POTC films...I need to emigrate to London man....
naomie-harris-10_240x340_35.jpg