25 and dating a 18 year old Puerto Rican mami who's on vacay in America appreciation.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
u take the internet too serious breh, get ur life
fakkits will message your mother on facebook, direct her to your deepest secrets then say you take the internet too seriously when you want to kill them. Shut the fukk up.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Dating? Don't celebrate until you smash!

This kneeguh popping bottles of champagne and he hasn't made it to the playoffs yet.

X0iki.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
dating means smashing. yall some none getting out the house ass motherfukkers , i see

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
fakkits will message your mother on facebook, direct her to your deepest secrets then say you take the internet too seriously when you want to kill them. Shut the fukk up.
sorry. i apologize to u my brother.

i didnt understand where u were coming from but now i do , i'll delete that comment

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
she got her own money and what not but i still show her a good time. i bought her some air maxes for her bday thats coming up. pay for everything when we get something to eat. she cool as fukk...i know she down for a nikka because everytime i offer to pay for something , she be like NO!. cause she wanna pay but i still pay. she pretty as fukk son
Yea, you are DEFINITELY not hitting that :facepalm:

Young brehs, check out this case study in how NOT to handle a fling with a youngun

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
from my phone so aint none of that bullshyt yal lame nikkas be on ...what u doing wit ur life?

edit/ took the pic down..

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
from my phone so aint none of that bullshyt yal lame nikkas be on ...what u doing wit ur life?

edit/ took the pic down..
I can just post the pic in that "let's be homies" pm you sent me if you prefer. I'm sure one these 6certs dudes will find a way to track whichever social media site you jacked it from :ld: