25 and dating a 18 year old Puerto Rican mami who's on vacay in America appreciation.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I'll post her pic Wednesday
gillie.gif

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
And :dead: @ the conglomerate of quacking motherfukkers up in this thread. All we need is skeets and the party will be complete. :bryan:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
And :dead: @ the conglomerate of quacking motherfukkers up in this thread. All we need is skeets and the party will be complete. :bryan:
i trolled yall one time for entertainment now im a a quacker, damn son

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
By dating I hope you mean fukking and spending zero money/effort on

And not the opposite :snoop:
she got her own money and what not but i still show her a good time. i bought her some air maxes for her bday thats coming up. pay for everything when we get something to eat. she cool as fukk...i know she down for a nikka because everytime i offer to pay for something , she be like NO!. cause she wanna pay but i still pay. she pretty as fukk son

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
I started calling that tubby sorry excuse for a father Baloney. I expect credit where credit it due. Site your sources motherfukker.

Super cool story Gordon
lol , in all seriousness i never heard of u before? u had a different name or something

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she got her own money and what not but i still show her a good time. i bought her some air maxes for her bday thats coming up. pay for everything when we get something to eat. she cool as fukk...i know she down for a nikka because everytime i offer to pay for something , she be like NO!. cause she wanna pay but i still pay. she pretty as fukk son

she 17 and "got her own money" :usure: