24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Although the premise of jack outrunning a drone with a Chrysler was bullshyt. It was surprisingly entertaining. Actually it might've been the best 24 ep so far this season :pachaha:
There was so much fukkery this ep that we didn't even talk about.
What hospital has all of it's PTS on the first floor :heh:
I can't believe fox was showing people running around with their arms cut off and bleeding out :leon:
Computer guy gets shot in the chest and prob got hit in the lung and subclavian artery, yet is able to still swim to shore no problem

Jack using the worst bluff ever in 24. Nobody beloved jack was going to leave bootleg Sansa in that hospital :wtb:

The computer guy got hit in the shoulder the assassin missed his mark... :lolbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
One was in a plane crash after being hit by a missile, VP took over

President Keeler was in critical condition the last time we hear of him and the show never says he dies. Even with Logan staying President, the show hasn't resolved Keeler's fate. He could have died, resigned, or his injuries were to severe for him to continue his term. FOX still honored not killing a President during their term.:yeshrug:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Commander dude said they had Jets scouting the area.

I'm sure it's about that time for one of them to show up and blast the drone out the sky.

Heller tells Jack where he is, Jack tells Chloe, Chloe gets ahold of a pilot.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Was it this nikkas first hit or something? Get up close and head shot that clown

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've enjoyed this limited series "24: Live Another Day" so much, I decided to go back & finish watching the original series(I had only watched the first 3 seasons). I'm currently 19 episodes into Season 4 and.........................................

:mjlol: This indecisive, unsure of himself, incompetent-ass interim POTUS got me partying, brehs. Dude looking like a clown out here.

:blessed: I'm 6 episodes into the big Emmy-winning Season 5. Everybody who said Season 5 was the best season of 24, it looking like y'all is right. I take back everything in the past of me saying "24" is overrated.

:wow: Jack is Dat nikka. I can't believe this nikka came up into the White House & beat-up the Chief of Staff in front of the president

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol::comeon: I'm currently watching this week's episode, that little girl is too intelligent for her age, especially with how young her mama was, she can't be old enough to spill that info to Kate Morgan

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Man...im almost caught with the season.... These nikkas keep on second guessing Bauer... How many times has this nikka saved the country or the world, yet they still question him when he's trying to give them information.. this nikka done saved the world from all types of apocalyptic fukked up shyt from going down in all 9 seasons this nikka has to go over and beyond to gain nikkas trust..
President Palmer and Chloe were the only two nikkas that was down

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
IDK if its even possible for '24' to jump the shark...but this episode did it

LOL at that entire drone chase sequence