24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
This is the most collateral damage i've ever seen for a 24.

Hella randoms getting chopped down this season :mindblown:

I was kinda happy about that. Even though the power of these missles changes with each blast, trying to get that many people out in less than 8 minutes would have somebody getting fukked up.

how the russian prime minister look like a straight goon :heh:

I'm hoping I see him in some more shyt. He could play a top-level thug in anything and I'd believe it

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so do yall think Chloe gonna override the missle to save the President?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
so do yall think Chloe gonna override the missle to save the President?

Most likely or he gets rescued some other way, I know for original 24 they didn't kill Presidents until they weren't Presidents anymore.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's the man that can Tokyo drift through drones: Jack:banderas: The Gawd speed got Lady DroneStarks feeling some type of way:ufdup: Her demon seed unload the torpedoes in the bushes:heh: Russian in the cut is a scary sight:demonic: But, going after Bauer is like shooting yourelf:stopitslime: Simmone got hit with "if she dies, she dies":ehh: Heller's going to need a coat with that blast from Winter:skip:

Last edited:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Although the premise of jack outrunning a drone with a Chrysler was bullshyt. It was surprisingly entertaining. Actually it might've been the best 24 ep so far this season :pachaha:
There was so much fukkery this ep that we didn't even talk about.
What hospital has all of it's PTS on the first floor :heh:
I can't believe fox was showing people running around with their arms cut off and bleeding out :leon:
Computer guy gets shot in the chest and prob got hit in the lung and subclavian artery, yet is able to still swim to shore no problem

Jack using the worst bluff ever in 24. Nobody beloved jack was going to leave bootleg Sansa in that hospital :wtb: