24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lady DroneStarks raised her entire clan to gives 0 fukks:whoa: Navid, chess, not checkers fool:damn: The Gawd and Audrey is heading to a never happily-ending after:noah:This was a subdued Bauer ep:ld:, so you know next week Jack's going to be on hundred, thousand, trillion:banderas: The news about Tony's return got me feeling some type of way:russ:...if onlty Michelle:rip: didn't get blown up:sadcam:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else feel they tried to hard makin the ay-rab dude a good guy and the cac muslims the bad guys? its like 24 is still playing the muslims are evil card but changed the face of terror from ay-rab to cac. :yeshrug:

dude was p*ssy though. how'd he make it in that family in the first place?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
anyone else feel they tried to hard makin the ay-rab dude a good guy and the cac muslims the bad guys? its like 24 is still playing the muslims are evil card but changed the face of terror from ay-rab to cac. :yeshrug:

dude was p*ssy though. how'd he make it in that family in the first place?

To be quite honest, I was glad they weren't Islamic extremists this time til I heard her name and the fact that she was married to one. I was like come on, you had the perfect chance to get away from this shyt. Like there aren't any evil Britons in the world who would have a beef with America?

how involved are the original creators that are doing homeland now in this season?

and :russ: @ "get to a computer with a 4g network!"

and when chloe was like "yea then he should get a raise!"

Bruh, I literally looked at my screen like :beli: when she said that 4G shyt. I was like it'd probably make more sense for her to find a multi-core computer (since they mentioned the decryption was slow cause of the number of cores) and a fiber optic connection. What were the chances of Kate's laptop being faster than a computer in the communications lab of the American embassy?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
To be quite honest, I was glad they weren't Islamic extremists this time til I heard her name and the fact that she was married to one. I was like come on, you had the perfect chance to get away from this shyt. Like there aren't any evil Britons in the world who would have a beef with America?

Bruh, I literally looked at my screen like :beli: when she said that 4G shyt. I was like it'd probably make more sense for her to find a multi-core computer (since they mentioned the decryption was slow cause of the number of cores) and a fiber optic connection. What were the chances of Kate's laptop being faster than a computer in the communications lab of the American embassy?
Yeah that shyt was def left me looking like:usure:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can they please get Almeida back??? Navarro is a suit, but he thinks he needs to be in the field to prove himself..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
isCgGCoZ74Ul3.gif

hungry for more chaos????