24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
audrey getting two seconds alone with jack and willing to give up the goods

to naveed on his ask simone ask my wife and she standing there like :beli: as he gets ryan chappelled

get married brehs
a_560x375.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Chloe was loyal to Jack....Tony wasn't :camby:

Tony went a little crazy after Michelle Died he wanted revenge for her and their unborn kid, it's understandable. Jack understands now probably after all that russian shyt...

:ehh: Bet you if Jack could get Tony out Tony would Ride for him again...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tony went a little crazy after Michelle Died he wanted revenge for her and their unborn kid, it's understandable. Jack understands now probably after all that russian shyt...

:ehh: Bet you if Jack could get Tony out Tony would Ride for him again...

jack does understand, i hope tony returns that would be a killer team.

all of them need immunity anyways

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
One thing I hate about 24 though is them making the directors of whatever agency Jack is railing against seem extra dumb just so it can make everything Jack does seem extra right.

Benjamin Bratt hasn't had a good role in years. They could've at least had him on Big Bill Buchanan status or something.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One thing I hate about 24 though is them making the directors of whatever agency Jack is railing against seem extra dumb just so it can make everything Jack does seem extra right.

Benjamin Bratt hasn't had a good role in years. They could've at least had him on Big Bill Buchanan status or something.

Benjamin Bratt is a gawd tho i was surprised he even took the role. theres alot of good actors on this show!!!

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Benjamin Bratt is a gawd tho i was surprised he even took the role. theres alot of good actors on this show!!!

Yeah, I always enjoy seeing him which is why I wanted him to not be the typical dumbass director. I guess we'll see where they take it from here.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Naveed's death is a direct result of being non-compliant with the hard-on-hoes movement...

Ol false sense of security ask my wife if she wanna see me die btichass terrorist nikka...

:dead:

Dumbass dude. Down with the program but wanna get cold feet and a conscience when shyt gets real. Should have taken his chance to run and leave his wife behind. Cuckold ass nikka...