24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:dead: Jack didn't have to knee cap those civilians though. Doesn't that cripple you for life? Plus it's one of the most painful shots you can take on someone. A thigh shot would have sufficed.

Jack Bauer gives NO fukkS!....

eh820.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
*Watches Jack save Chloe for the purpose of lying to and using her in episode 1*
*Watches Jack find out Chloe's fam got killed because she was involved with him*
*Watches Jack try to exploit Chloe's fam's deaths to get her to continue helping him*
Yeah he don't give a fukk about nothing. He could have fired shots into the air but he capped a couple innocent people then shouts they're shooting at us.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i liked yvonne in chuck but i'm not a fan of her so far. not sure what it is..

i think i would've rather seen chris partlow being the main agent.

but jack bauer hasn't missed a beat..

the real captain america :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i liked yvonne in chuck but i'm not a fan of her so far. not sure what it is..

i think i would've rather seen chris partlow being the main agent.

but jack bauer hasn't missed a beat..

the real captain america :salute:
she plays a really good female Jack Bauer #2. Of course #1 was Renee Walker cause she started pulling the same crazy stunts Jack does.

Jack's killed almost 300 people in 24 and that's onscreen confirmed kills they've shown
On-screen kills by Jack Bauer - Wiki 24: The premier source for complete episode, season, & character guides (Jack Bauer, Kiefer Sutherland...)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If i was shot in the knee cap and crippled for the rest of my life, I would consider it an honor that it was jack bauer who did it :ahh:
Plus i know that I contributed to him saving america one more time :salute:

:troll:
Nah I'd be ready to sue his ass for whatever chump change he has left :heh:
Save America in the United Kingdom, brehs :troll:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ the 24 timelines. The president sittin around in his pajamas and 15 minutes later hes giving a speech at Parliament.

The worst offender was Martha Logan seducing her husband President Logan into sex to buy Jack Bauer more time.

At the end of the episode they are taking their clothes off, and 2 to 3 minutes into the next episode they're getting dressed again. President fukked and busted a nut in record time! :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The worst offender was Martha Logan seducing her husband President Logan into sex to buy Jack Bauer more time.

At the end of the episode they are taking their clothes off, and 2 to 3 minutes into the next episode they're getting dressed again. President fukked and busted a nut in record time! :laff:
Logan got his and he was a busy guy. Dont got the time to be putting in work like that:manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Logan got his and he was a busy guy. Dont got the time to be putting in work like that:manny:

Or maybe he's a premature ejaculator, he only had a minute to perform.

It's a discrepancy by the writers' since Jack needed more time than that anyway. :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The only person jack cares about is Kim and that's a maybe.

Duse tortured his own brother would have popped his dad, screwed Tony's life.

Jacks on par with vic Mackey in terms of not giving a damn.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
*Watches Jack save Chloe for the purpose of lying to and using her in episode 1*
*Watches Jack find out Chloe's fam got killed because she was involved with him*
*Watches Jack try to exploit Chloe's fam's deaths to get her to continue helping him*
Yeah he don't give a fukk about nothing. He could have fired shots into the air but he capped a couple innocent people then shouts they're shooting at us.
I wonder if the writers are doing these things on purpose to make jack more of a anti hero similar to vic macky or walter white. IN the earlier seasons when ever he did something ruthless, it was to another villain or a clear purpose to save people (like in season 3 when he threatened to have that terrorists daughter go inside the room with the virus). But this season he's been far more reckless, even before he knew the scope of the threat. It would be an interesting direction to go, cuz the 24 government has always seen him as an anti hero and now maybe they want the audience to see him in the same light

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The only person jack cares about is Kim and that's a maybe.

Duse tortured his own brother would have popped his dad, screwed Tony's life.

Jacks on par with vic Mackey in terms of not giving a damn.

:camby: @ Jack not letting Tony exact his revenge, especially when you realize the villain had a hand in many major tragedies and deaths tracing back ALL the way back to President Palmer. Jack know damn well that he would have ripped through anyone in his way to get his revenge if the government was responsible for killing his family.

And what's funny is that Jack goes into a rampage for the next damn season over a broad just like Tony :dead: Looks like he still hasn't recovered.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Bauer giving nikkas legshots with no hesitation :deadrose:

he just loves shooting people he could of shot up in the air

disabling innocents :huhldup:

Last edited: