24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THEY SHOOTING, nah it's just Bauer giving no fukks:ahh:, and busting civilian kneecaps ou chea:banderas: The Gawd attacked the block to save brother soldier from the cac authorities:myman: Lady Drone Stark's going to be Dina Araz on a hundred, thousand, trillion:whew: I forgot about Morris, and Chloe had a son:rip: When she's shot-gunning with The Gawd, she can't be drooping out of a trance tho:stopitslime: Audrey guy forging Heller's signature going to get him thrown in the bushes:birdman: Kiddie CTU being run by a double-crosser that's going to feel that aggressive content by trying to dismantle The GAWD:ufdup: That bloke told Kate to piss off, until he face the harsh realities of some fools he knew way back...pay back:pachaha: Chris made a point, she's awll up in Jack's schematics:patrice:, but couldn't tell husband was dirty:ehh: Which could only mean in 24-verse, she's the mole:lupe:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dead: Jack didn't have to knee cap those civilians though. Doesn't that cripple you for life? Plus it's one of the most painful shots you can take on someone. A thigh shot would have sufficed.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bauer made them look
tumblr_mhfha4unye1rpc1rco1_500.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:dead: Jack didn't have to knee cap those civilians though. Doesn't that cripple you for life? Plus it's one of the most painful shots you can take on someone. A thigh shot would have sufficed.
If i was shot in the knee cap and crippled for the rest of my life, I would consider it an honor that it was jack bauer who did it :ahh:
Plus i know that I contributed to him saving america one more time :salute:

:troll:
Nah I'd be ready to sue his ass for whatever chump change he has left :heh:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
If i was shot in the knee cap and crippled for the rest of my life, I would consider it an honor that it was jack bauer who did it :ahh:
Plus i know that I contributed to him saving america one more time :salute:

:troll:
Nah I'd be ready to sue his ass for whatever chump change he has left :heh:

Jack's a hero, he works for free