24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Still can't forhget that episode where an African army invaded the white house
:banderas:

shyt was a GOAT moment. posting on :hamster: and watching this live was seriously one of the greatest moment of my life. :ehh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jack Bauer season has return:ahh: CTU looking like the cellars of Larry Holmes Garden:flabbynsick: The Gawd detonates the scene by being a human transmitter:banderas: Chloe's a 90s hacker/80s cyberpunk now :skip: Pres. Heller got inflictions to his memory muscle:deadrose: Audrey's back: one light from Jack's dark past:noah: Cac man seize the drones and drops it on his own:ehh:, but, brother soldier about to get discharge in the bushes:birdman: Chris you're not the only muscle on the block anymore:umad:, that gives no fukks:ufdup: The harsh realities of never listening to the Gawd:wtb: gets you put down, knockout, or any aggressive content that's necessary:stopitslime: When that chick didn't get sprayed with bullets in the apartment:whew:, I knew she was a red herring:jawalrus: But, i I didn't see the drone guy getting an earful:damn: Lady Starks going to get dethrone for a second time:youngsabo:, by the hands of Bauer the Gawd:myman: 24 clock and split screens, I'm not worthy of you being back:lawd:

Last edited:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some thoughts on the premiere:

• I don't think Jimmy Cooper is a real villain. I think he's just trying to protect his wife and the president.
  • :dead: at Chloe Snowden and the whole underground hacker things
  • I would have liked to see more of Bashir Barksdale and his crew running the towers
  • When Jack and Chris team up it's game over for the terrorists.
  • I felt legit bad for the drone pilot. He's fukked :to:
  • Some pretty strong commentary on how extra judicial proceedings are completely unjust. It's almost like 24 is re-thinking (apologizing? adding context?) the initial arguments the show made about ends justifying means

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I give the CTU chick heart she was coming at Jack Swagger but she had no idea, dude could've burried her underground :mjlol:

She better fall back and let Jack lead this CTU man hunt.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the female Jack Bauer husband was really selling secrets. He was set up to get her out of the picture for some reason. 24 writers :umad: