24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Also I should of have seen Audrey getting popped.
  • Audrey always being kept in the shade about Bauer by the husband to build the emotional reunion
  • Jack crying when he sees Audrey, but cannot tell her because he has a job to do
  • Audrey finding ways to call Jack, but Jack having to cut her off because he wants this stuff to be over first.
  • FemBauer :whew:
  • The scene with Heller & Audrey in the picture, sorta shading a goodbye memo. Everyone though Heller was getting merked, but it was meant for Audrey later on.
Audrey's scene was the most disturbing. She knew she was going to die, and not say goodbye to Jack with the tears streaming down her face.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
It over brehs. Audrey dead and the Russians got Jack. All of the shyt that he done for the country and he can't get the girl. Life ain't fair.

Dr.-Who-Rose.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man, why would they bring Jack back for this bullsh1t. They ahoulda just let it be, now this is how he goes out. Fukk Fox for this bullsh1t. Him and the bish from Dexter coulda hooked up or somethin. This season was so unnecessary :damn:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GawdBauer...:to:

My nig almost 1'd himself when he found out they took Audrey. Had my man lookin lost, afraid, alone...gat damn...:to:

Then he decided to 1 aye body else instead. :obama:

That's my goat field operative. :to::to::to:

Stay strong in that gulag hellhole jack. Murk a couple mouthy, non-English speaking ruskies (not to get ur rep up...lord knows they know the power of gawwwdbauer...just do it to keep those fukkers honest my g). I know u won't snitch. But when the night gets darkest, the rats are using ur beard for affordable housing, and ur pants smell like a homeless man under the Venice sun... think of all the destruction those peskiy commies would reap if u cracked under torture. And hold the fort down.

Bauer J-R will be on foreign soil to get u outta Russia before we get 3 episodes into next season.

America loves u, GawdBauer. Ur not the hero we deserve... but ur sure as shyt the hero we need.

:to::to::to::to::to: