24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY: The Official Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Fear of God struck Cheng:lawd:, when he saw Jack AWLL up in the video:takedat: Chloe, threw her own self in the bushes:heh: Prez. Heller muscle memory got him subservient:ehh:. when the Chinese about to airstrike on hundred, thousand, trillion:whoa: Russian leaks gallon, and still able to pops shyt:wow: Mark-ass-trick coppin pleas:pacspit:, after the harsh realities of The Gawd aggressive content:stopitslime:, got the fukkboy in a compromising position:ufdup: Among all the fukkkery:whew:, Bauer makes a late-night Barry White phone call to Audrey:banderas:, which had Kate feeling some type of way:patrice: But. now his Love Of Life is T-O-S through Cheng's scopes:damn: When will TV characters get it through their thick skull:lupe:, to never pass on important information in opening view:dahell: One more episode of my belove 24:noah: I'm not worthy:bow::bow::bow: for no fukks given Jack going HAM in the final hour:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What a show :ohlawd: we need another 4 seasons minimum :ohlawd:

Chang :wow: he doesn't fukk around.

Jack and Jill Bauer taking out those goons with silenced pistols :blessed:

Mark's face when he realised that he had killed the Iron Sheik :laff:, he knows he has :ufdup:. Jack tried to give him away out, should of just taken the stray :manny:.

The last scene with Audrey :lupe: Jack's gonna lose another one:sadcam:.

They're really setting up that general as the villain of the next season. He was giving Heller :birdman::aicmon::what::wtb: throughout the episode. Another snake :pacspit:.

A military coup in the U.S in season 10? :ohhh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
What a show :ohlawd: we need another 4 seasons minimum :ohlawd:

Chang :wow: he doesn't fukk around.

Jack and Jill Bauer taking out those goons with silenced pistols :blessed:

Mark's face when he realised that he had killed the Iron Sheik :laff:, he knows he has :ufdup:. Jack tried to give him away out, should of just taken the stray :manny:.

The last scene with Audrey :lupe: Jack's gonna lose another one:sadcam:.

They're really setting up that general as the villain of the next season. He was giving Heller :birdman::aicmon::what::wtb: throughout the episode. Another snake :pacspit:.

A military coup in the U.S in season 10? :ohhh:
is the actor that plays the general supposed to be known. Cuz i've seen a couple of people talking about him on this thread.
But I cant front though, I would've had the same reaction. China is about to start world war 3, and you're trying to make split second decisions, and the president is looking back at you like :dwillhuh: warships?
:dwillhuh:Nuclear weapons?
that cant inspire confidence in his abilities :heh:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it didn't do well in syndication, but i'm sure it has one of the highest sales in dvds for a tv show, early on in its run. Actually i think, the only reason they got a 2nd season, was because of how well the dvd was moving
I remember after the first season, they were talking about making each episode span a 24 hour period :scusthov: