Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you gonna act like there arent other subforums here you can visit? Arcadium is full of old school fukkery, the film room got some good threads and is nice overall, the booth is crazy with new music and classic threads and the ring is nice too.. but your opinion is your opinion good luck breh :salute:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I'm done posting here. This board is not appealing to me anymore. I might step in from time to time, but honestly I'm just sick of it. No diss to anyone at all, but I see this board as redundant now. Between the endless black women vs black men threads, endless race threads, endless women hating threads, and all of that, I just don't see this as a board I want to post on anymore.

peace
thanks
Everything you listed only applies to TLR. Like the breh above said, post in the other sub forums with substance.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I do believe that the Hip Hop message board game has had roughly the same tone since I been fukcing with it. Since 2002.

It sounds like it's not your thing. That's fine. There are like a billion websites. Maybe Martha Stewart has a message board?

Announcing this is some passive aggressive attention seeking move. When I decide that I will no longer patronize an establishment I don't write em a letter, I just go down the street to the next.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Get laid, get a better job, and stack ya paper. The Coli will be here waiting when you're mature enough to handle it.

:salute: and farewell young man.

ampffo.gif