22 year old teacher breaks down and cries over unruly children and their disrespectful parents.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:
We sure she’s a teacher?

Or a promotion to her IG.

Either way; “where were these teachers when I was growing up”

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
[Lance Storm]If I could be serious for a minute[/Lance Storm], I honesty can’t get too mad or annoyed at the kids (especially elementary age) that run around acting like little dumbasses, cause you can directly translate that to their dumbass parents. I went to a parent-teacher type get together one time last year for 1st grade, and despite the school being a good school, a good amount of the parents were answered the questions of why their kids act how they acted. Current parents seem to drop their kids off at school and just use it as another form of day care, then they wonder why their kids are behind as they get older. The kids get sent home with homework and the parents don’t do anything with it. I remember my dad working 12 hour shifts yet still managed to go over subjects with me in my early years, then once the subjects became more advanced and accelerated (probably by 7th grade when you start getting into Algebra and such I guess), my dad supplied me with as many tutorial type resources available. Do better you garbage parents :ufdup:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Def looks better on video than the trannied up/IG vapidness makeup in all the photos. So many women would look so much better toning that shyt down.
A whole fact.

I went from "damn that bytch is a cutie.."

To "nah, I'm good".

She looked better on chill mode, than turned up lol

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Some people just aren’t built to be teachers, just because you’ve got a vast knowledge of a subject doesn’t mean you’re equipped to teach 10+ young kids at a time, a lot of people are more built to be personal tutors, kids by their nature will be unruly and hyperactive at times, worst obviously when they have no structure at home.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
folks talking about how fine she is but ignoring the real issue...lol these little nikkas are demonic and starts from home