22 year old teacher breaks down and cries over unruly children and their disrespectful parents.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
At

The

Same

Time :noah:

Students getting their papers back be like

giphy.webp

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Let me answer this one: I’m a huge nerd (see username), and I love learning. I feel that those that love to learn should teach. I always feel like everyone can remember one particular teacher that made them look forward to coming to class and what they would learn that day. Yeah, I know. Stupid.
It’s admirable reasons to get into teaching, don’t get me wrong. But it’s a thankless and underpaid job. I truly admire anyone who not only goes into teaching but stays the distance.

Between the poorly behaved children and negligent parents, it doesn’t seem worth it. Especially not with the meagre salary.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
It’s admirable reasons to get into teaching, don’t get me wrong. But it’s a thankless and underpaid job. I truly admire anyone who not only goes into teaching but stays the distance.

Between the poorly behaved children and negligent parents, it doesn’t seem worth it. Especially not with the meagre salary.
It’s not. Crazy thing is, with the exception of one person, every teacher i met tried to talk me out of it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She’s a Ballet instructor but damn Lil Mama fine and you know she flexible :steviej: