22 year old stuck in the body of an 8 year old

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Thats wild. Her whole life is gonna be 100% unfair. Completely fukked over on the chance to build a life with a man because everyone will assume the worst of the guy instantly. It's even in this thread. And hell, it was my first thought too, and I try to be empathetic. But damn.

Thats a lose lose all around. Assuming she even managed to meet a guy who was genuine/honest and not a creep, the mental fortitude he would have to have in order to endure the remainder of his life being peppered by people thinking the worst of him at EVERY moment is just insane. Anyone would be crushed under that. Why would a man choose to navigate that hardship when he could break up with her and date someone else?

She is probably doomed on that front.
I feel like I'm reading yo diary, man :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
22249.jpg
I understood that reference.jpeg

Cloud

Pro
Daps
Reppin
\
Not surprised they set her up on a date with someone black. They want to make black men the faces of chomo-ism when they start legalizing that just like LGBT. He seemed like a good dude, but that show set him up.
Yeah, that can't be real. I would have walked straight out, hell no.

:sitdown: You see how this looks...

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Its 2022 and we live in Babylon. Are you guys forgetting people fukk midgets with no reprocussions:mjlol:? A midget is basically a toddler.

This is a strange defect to have,must be horrible. In the future they will probably learn how to manipulate the pituatory gland to keep women petite,or make men grow.

false equivalency

Midgets, despite their height look their age (for the most part)

this chick literally will always look 8 years old

Exactly. I can understand someone dating a midget even if I misunderstand it at the outset. But I would literally always look at a man that dates this woman sideways. Im sorry, its not right, but I would. :francis:

I feel like I'm reading yo diary, man :francis:

Just being honest :yeshrug:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Not surprised they set her up on a date with someone black. They want to make black men the faces of chomo-ism when they start legalizing that just like LGBT. He seemed like a good dude, but that show set him up.
:dahell: If anyone looks bad, she does. She comes off bytchy and entitled. Judging by the comments on the vid, people love the breh. He was a good sport and handled the whole thing well.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
If she popped out a onlyfans yall wierdo pedophiles would make her filthy rich

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is sad. She deserves to find someone just like any other human does.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
why she acting like a bytch though? You would think someone like her would be nice.

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She’s not a child, yes she looks and sounds like one but she isn’t. She should be allowed to live her life like anyone else.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
Going out on a limb I don’t know how any grown man could be attracted to her. She has a pre pubescent body and voice it is incredibly off putting. Would be weirded out by any guy turned on by that