22 year old stuck in the body of an 8 year old

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
At some point there’s gone be a guy who gone take one for the team and start dating her and when that happens all hell gone break loose on him even though what he’s doing ain’t illegal or nothing

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If she with it I'm with it......

:steviej:

Seriously though, I know I couldn't and wouldn't. She looks like a kid. I know some of the Coli degenerates my be into some wild shyt, but that's nowhere near my ballpark.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Thats wild. Her whole life is gonna be 100% unfair. Completely fukked over on the chance to build a life with a man because everyone will assume the worst of the guy instantly. It's even in this thread. And hell, it was my first thought too, and I try to be empathetic. But damn.

Thats a lose lose all around. Assuming she even managed to meet a guy who was genuine/honest and not a creep, the mental fortitude he would have to have in order to endure the remainder of his life being peppered by people thinking the worst of him at EVERY moment is just insane. Anyone would be crushed under that. Why would a man choose to navigate that hardship when he could break up with her and date someone else?

She is probably doomed on that front.