22 year old stuck in the body of an 8 year old

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I saw this this weekend as well. I am not sure why it was being promoted on my feed as I don't follow TLC.

That being said, it's fukked up for her. if she dates a guy, she doesn't truly know if that person likes her, or is secretly a pedophile.

however, she seems fairly well adjusted given the cards she's been dealt in life thus far.

also TLC ain't shyt for purposely making her sit in an oversized chair just for the absurdity of it all :damn:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Saw this shyt pop up on my YouTube feed. I feel bad for her mom, people :pacspit: her for anything that woman does.

What a weird ass condition like :dahell:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
At some point there’s gone be a guy who gone take one for the team and start dating her and when that happens all hell gone break loose on him even though what he’s doing ain’t illegal or nothing
Um yeah cuz he would physically be attracted to a little girl. Shorty just gotta find a dude with the same condition as her.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Introduce her to Hasbulla..... :dead: ....
69afcbf7.gif

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
At some point there’s gone be a guy who gone take one for the team and start dating her and when that happens all hell gone break loose on him even though what he’s doing ain’t illegal or nothing

I think she was dating some breh too :gucci::mjlol: if thats the same lady ,,,

They even interviewed dude,, it was posted some years back

You go on a blind date and an elementary school student shows up