22 Jump Street - (Channing GOAT Tatum & Jonah Hill)

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I agree, it looks like it may be a rehash.. relying too heavily on the same premise, and similar jokes. Trailer was Ehh. Still looking forward to it as I loved the first one

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The first one was alright, I'd give it most credit for being better than I expected, which says a lot more about my low expectations than it does about the movie's quality.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The first one was alright, I'd give it most credit for being better than I expected, which says a lot more about my low expectations than it does about the movie's quality.
It's a bromance cop comedy how high are you supposed to set your expectations :why:

If you go in expecting anything more than some cheap laughs for a hour & a half then you'll be disappointed

I'm excited for this though

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I thought the humor in 21 jump was just very... generic. Like, it all just sounded like some dumb shyt high school students would say to one another; I/e: Tatum saying shyt like ' IM GONNA BEAT YOUR dikk OFF.' I can see how that would be funny in an actual everyday fukk up type of way, but in a movie it just comes off as being too obvious.

I'm not even uptight about my comedies either, its just that Tatum and Hill got hailed as being a hilarious duo when their whole schtick seems forced as fukk.:yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I thought the humor in 21 jump was just very... generic. Like, it all just sounded like some dumb shyt high school students would say to one another; I/e: Tatum saying shyt like ' IM GONNA BEAT YOUR dikk OFF.' I can see how that would be funny in an actual everyday fukk up type of way, but in a movie it just comes off as being too obvious.

I'm not even uptight about my comedies either, its just that Tatum and Hill got hailed as being a hilarious duo when their whole schtick seems forced as fukk.:yeshrug:

It's a funny stoner movie. :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's a bromance cop comedy how high are you supposed to set your expectations :why:

If you go in expecting anything more than some cheap laughs for a hour & a half then you'll be disappointed

I'm excited for this though

My point is more that I was expecting the movie to be trash, and it wasn't trash. But it wasn't special either.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I was surprised with 21 Jump Street, didn't think it'd be good but I really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to this one :win:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will watch, the 1st one caught me off guard, I never expected it to be good at all.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
237.gif

Excited-Gif_zps074b56e8.gif