22 Jump Street - (Channing GOAT Tatum & Jonah Hill)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ol I want to be different ass nikka... every single thread. If it ain't Kobe you don't like it. FOH Mr. Cynic

:camby:

I just don't find white peoples humor funny. The only times I laughed during the first movie was when Cube was on screen and that one scene in the beginning when they're going to the high school and Channing Tatum called that gay black kid a faq. That was the only time I laughed.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I just don't find white peoples humor funny. The only times I laughed during the first movie was when Cube was on screen and that one scene in the beginning when they're going to the high school and Channing Tatum called that gay black kid a faq. That was the only time I laughed.
stop it bruh. humor is humor, it doesn't have a skin color. you also sound like the type of dude who goes to a comedy movie and tries to laugh as little as possible :camby:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
don't let my or others thinking sway you on seeing the movie I love a gang of movies a majority of the arcadium brehs have shyt on.
I can understand why people would say it tho, it is kinda :beli: that it's essentially the same story but in college. I'm hoping the difference will be that they won't literally rehash the same scenes/scenarios/jokes like hangover 2 did.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
hope they bring back sexy azz holly robinson in it again

21+Jump+Street+2.JPG

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer wasn't that funny, but I'm looking forward to it since the first one was hysterical. I was skeptical about Channing Tatum in a comedy role in the first one, but he might've been funnier than Jonah Hill.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't laugh once. :manny:

Fred.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The trailer wasn't that funny, but I'm looking forward to it since the first one was hysterical. I was skeptical about Channing Tatum in a comedy role in the first one, but he might've been funnier than Jonah Hill.
I think he has an added funny to him because you wouldn't expect him to be funny in the first place.