Daps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
#21Savage On The Verge Of Tears responds to people calling him a hypocrite

Download the Topmixtapes app for iOS to stay updated: ‎TopMixtapes - Mixtapes

Download the Topmixtapes app for Android to stay updated: Topmixtapes - Apps on Google Play

For More Exclusive Mixtapes And Singles Go to TopMixtapes.com Free Mixtape Downloads
For More Exclusive Mixtapes And Singles Go to TopMixtapes.com Free Mixtape Downloads

what is this nikka talkin about? sounds like a bunch of juelzing to me.

juelz-talking.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what is this nikka talkin about? sounds like a bunch of juelzing to me.

juelz-talking.gif
every harsh realities rapper when they decide to get a conscious has the same problem

they realize too late they've worked themselves into a space where people expect them to be one dimensional. don't set bad precedents for yourself brehs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless he starts rapping like a Native Tongue affiliate what he says on social media doesn't matter.

And before people come in here talking about "but the music isn't causing the violence"....that has nothing to do with anything. The message he's trying to convey here and what he's recording in the booth are literally polar opposites of each other.

That's the issue and why he's being called a hypocrite. Nobody is saying 21 Savage or street rap is single-handedly causing violence, people need to retire that rebuttal.

Fred.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He seems like he's at the age when you (should) start developing genuine empathy and begin going from a kiddie ass "I have no real responsibilities and I depend on others. I'm wild and reckless." mindset to a "I am responsible for others and they can depend on me. I can't afford to be wild and reckless" mindset...once that happens you start seeing things differently, as far as the stupid shyt you once swore was the coolest shyt ever...you start growing up.

He's not fully there yet because the ignorance and the not fully thought-out positions still try to shine thru, lol, "I'm a rap about what I wanna rap about", blah blah. I imagine in 3-5 years he'll be even more staunch in his position against it and probably will switch up his content. Good luck with that tho, lol...there's a reason hip hop is a youth driven, youth centric, youth everything ass genre and "old heads" are clowned at all times...immaturity reigns over everything here.

Hopefully he's being genuine and this isn't just a stunt because ATL is sweeping up a lot of these rappers and their gangs involved in street shyt (which they should) so he's scared, :sas2:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
every harsh realities rapper when they decide to get a conscious has the same problem

they realize too late they've worked themselves into a space where people expect them to be one dimensional. don't set bad precedents for yourself brehs
Problematic sht 21savage said:

- Chopper hit him and he turned into a booty clapper
- came in a rolls, but left in a stretcher

And a gang of other savage shyt :russ: nikka got quotables in 1 song lol

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
All his content is basically kill a black man hang a nikka shoot a black man stab a nikka and then got the nerve to say they shouldn’t be held anymore accountable than actors. And had the nerve to compare what he do to what Denzel Washington does. These rappers are idiots. Can’t believe I used to defend these guys and they it’s entertainment cop out. If you cared you wouldn’t promote it. It’s not like he a horror rapper talking about killing white boys or people in general. These rappers specifically target black people. c00nery. With the Mentality of a child not a grown man.

“My choppa hate nikkas” :what:

Atlanta stop the violence :bryan:

:wtf:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What he and other rappers like him don’t realize is they provide they soundtrack and energy to a lot of crime.

Before it was, “rappers are just reporting what the see everyday in the hood”

NWA was known for that statement. They was probably the first ones who said it.

But times have changed. Future peddles subscription drug raps, but he doesn’t do if. And he could say “I’m just rapping about what a lot of people do”, not understanding, that he music makes it cool to do. Not only that, but a lot of people probably tried it because of his music.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high