21 varieties of traditional African homosexuality :scust:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Man what type of shyt is this. Some fukking white men named Stephen Murray and Will Roscoe are behind this shyt.

A quick google search shows these pasty mothafukkas wrote this book in 1998

51ZuFxDolvL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My nikka, wtf:gucci: Then I found a pdf of this bullshyt. nikka the below is the very first paragraph of the preface. These white people are bold as fukk and out of control.

AMONG THE MANY MYTHS EUROPEANS HAVE CREATED ABOUT AFRICA, the myth that homosexuality is ab- sent or incidental in African societies is one of the oldest and most enduring. For Europeans, black Africans, of all the native peoples of the world, most epitomized “primitive man.” Since primitive man was supposed to be close to nature, ruled by instinct, and culturally unsophisticated, he had to be heterosexual, his sexual energies and outlets devoted exclusively to their “natural” purpose: bio- logical reproduction. If black Africans were the most primitive people in all humanity— if they were, indeed, human, which some debated— then they had to be the most heterosexual.

Guess what other books these fakkits wrote

51YWFQgRj%2BL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51a2yvyzYIL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

41dvnF-EkSL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Trust me it’s more, but I don’t have time to link images of all these fakkit ass books.

Why the fukk do people take these fake ass “scholars” seriously? And never trust the white mans version of any type of history. As a matter of fact, if you don’t have all the facts, just believe the exact opposite of what they trying to tell you

Yeah they clearly have an agenda to normalize fakkitry. :mjlol:

It's blatant.