'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looked like Nate flinched to me..
Conor coming in a tad lighter, IIRC...like it.

I wanted him to come in even lighter...like 165...embrace being the naturally smaller, faster fighter.

What exactly did Conor say after the staredown? They censored the hell out of it....and Nate just sounded sauced lol. BLAHBLAHBLAHKillorKillbekillUSAMOTHERfukkER!!

And :salute:@ the Irish brehs not leaving after the weigh in....the Euros are real fans...and they will be rewarded tonight.

How much you gon wager breh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll wager all of my coli cash. Conor's special...:wow:

This rematch has a very strong JDS-Cain II feel to it.:

1st fight...everybody thought the Champs would win...but the other guys won/stopped them in epic fashion...

2nd fight...all of a sudden, everyone just KNOWS that there's no way that the guys who lost can win...even though there's obvious ways in which the losers of the first fight could have better performances the second time around. We'll all predict the rubber match correctly, tho. :myman:

Fukk it...I'm all in :takedat:. Time for Conor to become a legend of the game . :takedat:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My predictins

I got Larkin by UD. He looked really good against Masvidal especially boxing inside. Magny always gets caught and hurt. He gets stronger was the fight goes. As long as Larkin can avoid the clinch and keep kickboxing range he should be good

Markos UD. Casey isn't good
Lobov UD. Both guys aren't good so it could go either way. I just picked Artem cause he hit harder
Pennighton UD. Phillips sucks
Garbrandt KO RD1. Cody is too quick, explosive, and hits hard. I don't think Mizugaki gves him much a thread

Means UD
Lim KO RD 1
Story TKO RD 2. Story is a bad matchup for Cerrone. Southpaw, pressure fighter, mean body strikes. He hurts Donald and finishes him
Rumble KO RD 1. Glover isn't athletic nor is he the pressure wrestler DC is. Hes been hurt by Bader, OSP, and Maldando before. He won't be so fortunate against Rumble
Diaz Sub RD 4. I think Connor will fight smarter and more economical early this fight. The thing is he is a favorable matchup for Diaz. Smaller, no grappling whatsoever, no good muy thai leg kicks(those spinning wheel kicks and oblque kicks dont count) He will be forced to stand and you cannot win a straight boxing match against a Diaz. Diaz wears him out and finishes him again

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Just made my bet

tumblr_obat7hZP011qd4esao1_r1_500.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i think conor is gonna pace himself this match but i dont know if it's gonna help. the extra weight and KO punches he's always throwing might gas him again. tough call on who's gonna win but i want nate

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Conor McGregor will make a disclosed $3 million fight purse at UFC 202 for his main event fight against Nate Diaz at T-Mobile Arena. Diaz will make $2 million. Neither one of them will get a win bonus. The information was released Saturday at the start of the event by the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC).

In the co-main event, Anthony Johnson is taking home $135,000 to show and another $135,000 if he wins. Glover Teixeira is making $65,000 and $65,000.

Also of note, Donald Cerrone's purse is $85,000 to show and $85,000 to win.

:leon: for Nate and Conor. Plus Conor is getting a PPV cut. He's getting at least 7-8 million (including PPV and purse).

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I used to be able to open it up in my Firefox browser and cast it to the firefox roku app

All the other casting apps for roku are fukking broke

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about glover being wobbled by bader :jbhmm:

Might have to change my vote