'209 vs. Ireland' - UFC 202 Thread (Diaz/McGregor II, Glover/Rumble, Cerrone/Story)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't see how people can say Nate is being cocky about this one. Conor's emotions are all over the place which leads me to believe he's gonna come into the fight looking for a KO, and gas out again. Conor can win if he fights smart using leg kicks to slow Nate down, but I just don't see him being able to stay calm enough to do that.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Lol oh no..... Dat flinch!

The fukk is wrong with Conor?! Dude is not being efficient with his energy the past 2 days.

On second watch, it wasn't much of a flinch at all. Lol I swear it was a bigger flinch live.

Last edited:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Conors choice of smack vs an opponent he lost to tho....

Shoulda killed me when you had the chance? Lol he was strangling you to death and you begged him to stop.

Glad when this is over, Nate can continue to use his leverage of these two victories to get the money fights he wants. McGregor and his Stans can quickly move on to champion the verbal and physical abuse of midgets.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what Nate is going to get paid for this fight. He held out for more money and Dana caved in

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what Nate is going to get paid for this fight. He held out for more money and Dana caved in

I would guess around 1-1.5 million. Mendes got 500k against Mcgregor, I'm sure Nate is getting at least double that.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I don't care at all wins the main event.

I honestly dislike both dudes, but as a fan of good f#ckery I'm excited. Nate's whole career is based on being a disappointment when it counts the most, so I'm expecting him to get finished in a spectacular fashion.