2024 XXL Magazine Freshman class just dropped

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres always somebody who lacks a team to tell them they are too big or too good to be on this horrible list:scust:. But salute to Skilla anyway

Skilla shoulda been on the cover like 3 years ago.

Exactly,at this point he shouldve turned it down.

Skilla an international hitmaker at this point

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Theres always somebody who lacks a team to tell them they are too big or too good to be on this horrible list:scust:. But salute to Skilla anyway

Exactly,at this point he shouldve turned it down.

Skilla an international hitmaker at this point

That Mexican guy is the only one of these that has any business near a microphone:childplease:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Skilla
OT
Big X
Cash Cobain
4Batz
Bossman
ScarLip

Are all artists I’ve heard of (the ones I mainly listen to outta these are Skilla and Big XNever heard of the others but this list seems fairly accurate (minus the Veeze, and OT7 Quanny omissions)

Last edited:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Freshman list doesn't mean as much as it used to. The game has changed now there's so many artists to choose from

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’m not a a big Tyler The Creator fan but that bruh got a whole generation biting his shyt.

So many ‘blank’ The ‘whatever’ out there :mjlol:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Damn, used to be a few dudes that get chose to be superstars, some mid major guys that become welcome features, and then underground acts that would be welcomed in most regions cross the land. Xxl used to have variety not only with the status of the musicians but also the flavor of the music they made too. You can tell by the names most these cats make the same kind of music