2024 XXL Magazine Freshman class just dropped

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Good for them.

I noticed in 2024 alot of rappers the media tries to tell us are the best are physically out of shape.

Rap should be like the army, it should take all into consideration including physical fitness.

LL cool J, Method Man, Eminem, Chino XL, Big L are all great emcee's and physically fit.

I don't fat shame but artists like Lizzo are great but should aim to lose weight.

The youth look up to them and being an emcee is partly being a leader.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Good for them.

I noticed in 2024 alot of rappers the media tries to tell us are the best are physically out of shape.

Rap should be like the army, it should take all into consideration including physical fitness.

LL cool J, Method Man, Eminem, Chino XL, Big L are all great emcee's and physically fit.

I don't fat shame but artists like Lizzo are great but should aim to lose weight.

The youth look up to them and being an emcee is partly being a leader.
Idk why but the bold is killing me :laff:

Also, the majority of the population is out of shape. So it's realistic that many artists are flabby :yeshrug:

Fast food, drugs, and lifestyle are a killer

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Idk why but the bold is killing me :laff:

Also, the majority of the population is out of shape. So it's realistic that many artists are flabby :yeshrug:

Fast food, drugs, and lifestyle are a killer

Lol

But word, my bad I'm not trying to diss ppl.

I need to get good too.

A month ago I could only do 5 straight back push ups.

I was pissed but knew the science of not working certain muscle groups. Point strong looking ppl out in public - most can't do 10 pushups unless they do them regularly.

So I tried harder and in two weeks I got to 17 perfect form. 35 consecutive sit ups, 12 reps with 30 lbs dumbbells.

I'm committed to getting to my goals. I'm 5"11 183 pounds currently. I'm grateful but can do better myself.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I can accept the 2020 freshman class but these rappers look like they stink like the canals over here in Florida