Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Jesus Vhriat you nikkas are such cry babies. Section 8, food stamps, Earned income tax returns, Medicaid, Medicare, social security, free public education, subsidized higher education are all programs designed for citizens and they cost hundreds of billions a year.
section 8 & food stamps is what you bring up when it comes to reparation :what:. You brought up shyt that benefit everybody. We want reparation for the injustice, free labor, and crimes on huminatity done to my dead ancestors in this country. People work to provide for their families. Our forefathers never got that opportunity so it's time to open the books.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
section 8 & food stamps is what you bring up when it comes to reparation :what:. You brought up shyt that benefit everybody. We want reparation for the injustice, free labor, and crimes on huminatity done to my dead ancestors in this country. People work to provide for their families. Our forefathers never got that opportunity so it's time to open the books.
That's 100% cac shyt, he's either a cac or a power c00n.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I brought that up to kill the talking point that the Dems are spending all this money on immigrants and not citizens. The amount of money spent on citizens per capita dwarfs the crumbs spent on helping asylum seekers settle.