• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

I hope black men spend this around every time we get needlessly attacked. And while I'm excited for Kamala and think she can win I hope to fukking god we don't get an overly "black girl magic" bullshyt campaign. That turns people off.

These bedwenches are insane. All the smoke for the 2nd highest demographic.

While im no fan of Harris, she can get my vote if she comes with policy. I don't need steps shows and shenanigans, just straight policy.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

I really appreciate the way Angela handled that lady Star's question. the lady had a solid idea but struggled to articulate it in a way that made sense since she didn't fully understand how Congress is made up. Angela could've laughed like CTG dumbass would, but she showed respect and educated her without being condescending. this is what democrats need to do more of with the black community

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Black women don't get polled. As one who's worked in campaigns before...it's a SERIOUS miscalculation to count out black female enthusiasm, and white women's rage (who have seen Kamala be the most outspoken politician on Roe).
Angela rye just pointed out on TBC how they never poll black folks.

that Roe v Wade gonna cost Trump some white women voters. plus the project 2025 plan to ban the abortion pill completely.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I really appreciate the way Angela handled that lady Star's question. the lady had a solid idea but struggled to articulate it in a way that made sense since she didn't fully understand how Congress is made up. Angela could've laughed like CTG dumbass would, but she showed respect and educated her without being condescending. this is what democrats need to do more of with the black community
thats the reality of most voters and I think even us here on message boards forget that.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Tried to find that black youtubers doing right wing videos on on here and had hard time finding it, but it looks like the bag got to Dunson House...