Votes: 103 59.9%
  • Nígga Please

Votes: 69 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I hope black men spend this around every time we get needlessly attacked. And while I'm excited for Kamala and think she can win I hope to fukking god we don't get an overly "black girl magic" bullshyt campaign. That turns people off.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
the retarded Dixiecrats are now in the Republican Party.
Whenever sambos and white supremacists bring up the Black Americans like Dr. MLK SR being a republican:mjlol:
The idea that King was a Republican is built on a historical sleight of hand. King’s father, the Rev. Martin Luther “Daddy” King Sr., was a Republican. But so were many blacks in the early to mid-20th century. Then the Republican Party was the party of Abraham Lincoln, the Great Liberator. That party identification, though, started shifting in the mid- to late 20th century as Democratic presidents began championing civil rights.
(Daddy King publicly shifted allegiance to the Democrats when President John F. Kennedy displayed public sympathy for his son.)
they ALWAYS leave out the 1968 civil rights acts and subsequent exodus of the dixiecrats into the republican party from the democratic one. Thank you for bringing this up

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Michigan is winnable again
How come? I know there's a huge Muslim population in MI, but Harris isn't gonna magically fix the problems in the Middle East lol. America is America at the end of the day, if that's what you were alluding to.

I should've been more clear. They think life was better because "things where cheaper" when Trump was president lol.

Mind you, we live on Canada.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This election is going to come down to 4 states: Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Pennsylvania. If Dems hold those every other swing state doesn’t matter.

Big 10 country please come through
Biden would have lost Michigan . Kamala actually has a chance

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How come? I know there's a huge Muslim population in MI, but Harris isn't gonna magically fix the problems in the Middle East lol. America is America at the end of the day, if that's what you were alluding to.

I should've been more clear. They think life was better because "things where cheaper" when Trump was president lol.

What do Michigan Muslims want?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

The number of black women in Michigan who're going to vote for Kamala alone may offset the Muslim vote.

This. I'm in Michigan. I'm working closely with Arab and Black leaders in Metro Detroit. Biden would have lost Dearborn (where majority of the Arab Muslim population resides), but Detroit and southern Oakland county woulda still made it close. NOW, metro Detroit black women might fukk around and make Dearborn irrelevant. Not to mention with Harris just being a different human, some of those Arab voters will come around when faced with Trump v. Harris.

Again, minorities of ALL colors vote blue overwhelmingly. Couple this with the power of white women in the region that are still pissed about Roe...and yeah. This shyt has flipped the race on it's head. I don't think anyone would generate this much energy that's in the mix. Perhaps only Big Gretch.