2024 Rally 4 Reparations/Juneteenth Celebration

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol:
Tell me you didn't read what I wrote without telling me you didn't even read what I wrote.

Your response is you basically saying Black people can't solve our own problems because that's what I said in my last sentence. You just exposed how phony you really are and don't really care about Black peoples issues in America.
:sas2:
Not interested in religious mumbo jumbo, and even less in your babbling

*does the dance once more*

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Not interested in religious mumbo jumbo, and even less in your babbling

*does the dance once more*

Tell me you didn't read what I wrote without telling me you didn't even read what I wrote.

I didnt say anything about religion or anything religion related in that comment. But keep dancing with those clown shoes on confirming you don't really care about Black peoples issues, :laff:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I didnt say anything about religion or anything religion related in that comment. But keep dancing with those clown shoes on :laff:

*is tired but does the dance again*

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Hebrew Israelites have been telling Black people for decades that we are the original Hebrews and that Deuteronomy 28 explains that what happened to Black people while in captivity in America's development was a prophecy for the sins and abominations committed by our ancestors during the Old Testament era. It's all there spelled out for you in Deuteronomy 28.
this

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I dropped in and heard Vicki Dillard screaming and tapping the podium about the legal consequence of the word "Black" :snooze:

Tapped back in a bit later and heard some breh talking about what we owe ourselves. A healthy diet, life insurance, etc. Didn't hear it all but I really rocked with what he had to say :ehh:
I’m happy you found a good hidden and safe spot to watch the event, Boochie.:pachaha:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Notice how the rally is over and the so called pro rally posters aren't even elaborating on it. The last 2 pages are them just talking shyt about other posters who they don't like. No elaboration just talking shyt about who they don't like. That's very telling about what they consider the priority.

Last edited: