2024 Rally 4 Reparations/Juneteenth Celebration

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hebrew Israelites have been telling Black people for decades that we are the original Hebrews and that Deuteronomy 28 explains that what happened to Black people while in captivity in America's development was a prophecy for the sins and abominations committed by our ancestors during the Old Testament era. It's all there spelled out for you in Deuteronomy 28.
I don't base life decisions on fictional books.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Was he telling people to not vote today? I’m sure we’ll get our reparations if Project 2025 happens. :skip:

Nikka aren't you from the DMV area:dahell:, why did you pull up and talk that shyt.

The ones who are born here usually wear retros in the DMV.

I noticed it more with the Latino immigrants.
Back in high school they’d wear some Team Js with some baggy South Pole jeans, a graphic t shirt, and an Ecko Unlimited hoodie.

I know you said you still live at home with your parents "saving money to buy a house" lol. But you could have taken the penn train to rally.

I’m living with parents for another 2 yrs

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:patrice:

But you asked a question about the main character from that "so called" fictional book and I answered. If you don't like the answer don't ask the question.
The question was 90% rhetorical. Your sky daddy isn't going to free us.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The question was 90% rhetorical. Your sky daddy isn't going to free us.

:mjlol: :laff:

LOL Sky daddy? Yah isn't in the sky. There is no God in the sky. You don't know scriptures, You don't know the Bible and you sound ignorant. It literally says that it is an abomination to look for Yah in the sky in The Bible

Deuteronomy 4:19

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nikka aren't you from the DMV area:dahell:, why did you pull up and talk that shyt.
Because I’d probably get kicked out if I said we should vote. :skip:

The real reason I didn’t go is because of Rizza Islam. I support the rally/movement (aside from Rizza and not voting)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: :laff:

LOL Sky daddy? Yah isn't in the sky. There is no God in the sky. You don't know scriptures, You don't know the Bible and you sound ignorant. It literally says that it is an abomination to look for Yah in the sky in The Bible

Deuteronomy 4:19

And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven.

*does the dance*

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Because I’d probably get kicked out if I said we should vote. :skip:

The real reason I didn’t go is because of Rizza Islam. I support the rally/movement (aside from Rizza and not voting)

How are your scared and your from the DMV area. You would have been fine, @Plankton was out there selling bob marley flags

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
*does the dance*

:what:

How all of a sudden you don't care when you literally asked the question? The man said Yah is the cure and you questioned his statement and I answered. Now all of a sudden when you get exposed for not knowing scriptures you don't care?

But let me show u just how ignorant you really are

Luke 17:21 behold, the kingdom of God is within you

The Bible says that God isn't in the sky but he's within man...So the solution to Black Peoples problems in America will involve man taking his mental and spiritual abilities to it's highest heights in order to solve our problems. So when ol boy said Jah was the cure, he was correct and you asking silly questions was unnecessary.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what:

How all of a sudden you don't care when you literally asked the question? The man said Yah is the cure and you questioned his statement and I answered now all of a sudden when you get exposed for not knowing scriptures you don't care?

But let me show u just how ignorant you really are

Luke 17:21 behold, the kingdom of God is within you

The Bible says that God isn't in the sky but he's within man...So the solution to Black Peoples problems in America will involve man taking his mental and spiritual abilities to it's highest heights in order to solve our problems. So when ol boy said Jah was the cure, he was correct and you asking silly questions was unnecessary.

:sas2:
I am making fun of you suckers believing the religion slavers gave you. I can't make it any plainer.

*does the dance again*

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I am making fun of you suckers believing the religion slavers gave you. I can't make it any plainer.

*does the dance again*

:mjlol:
Tell me you didn't read what I wrote without telling me you didn't even read what I wrote.

Your response is you basically saying Black people in America can't solve our own problems because that's what I said in my last sentence. You just exposed how phony you really are and don't really care about Black peoples issues in America.
:sas2: