Reppin
So. Cal
cac Favre balled when he came in 2009

Darren Sharper went to 3 pro bowls after he left y’all to join

Ryan Longwell went to pro bowls after he joined

Zadarius Smith in his one year with the Vikings went to the pro bowl

The only bust ex Packer I can think of is Greg Jennings

Facts over emotion. Think rationally.
Relax foo, it was only a joke of how our end of their career players are taken by our lil bros. :pachaha:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

I sure as hell wanted him. We need a wideout asap hopefully we snatch up Hollywood
I just never saw dude getting open and he had butterfingers. I'd rather they get a really cheap veteran rather than pay him $13 million a year. He'd be another MVS. shyt I wouldn't be mad if they brought back Juju if they could get him for cheap.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just never saw dude getting open and he had butterfingers. I'd rather they get a really cheap veteran rather than pay him $13 million a year. He'd be another MVS. shyt I wouldn't be mad if they brought back Juju if they could get him for cheap.

He was balling when fields actually threw him the ball. He can’t be worse than what we had.

Who else is out there?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He was balling when fields actually threw him the ball. He can’t be worse than what we had.

Who else is out there?
He wasn't getting thrown the ball because he wasn't getting open. He was 122nd in the league on open percentage. My problem is price. I'd rather they just draft 2 WRs and bring in a cheap veteran near minimum or bring Juju back at half the price of Mooney.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Relax foo, it was only a joke of how our end of their career players are taken by our lil bros. :pachaha:
:mjlol:

1EUoR6.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't getting thrown the ball because he wasn't getting open. He was 122nd in the league on open percentage. My problem is price. I'd rather they just draft 2 WRs and bring in a cheap veteran near minimum or bring Juju back at half the price of Mooney.

Juju knees are blown but at least he’ll catch the ball 🤦🏾‍♂️

Veach will work some magic though

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, I swear y'all ain't thirsty enough to entertain bringing Juju back.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Honestly, I think Justin Fields needs to go to the UFL or the CFL:yeshrug:

Try to revive his career then come back
Honestly, I think Justin Fields needs to go to the UFL or the CFL:yeshrug:

Try to revive his career then come back
I said the same thing
Fields is either going to be a backup for the colts, Chargers, Giants or eagles or he will be in the UFL trying to get his career back
I still think he is either on the raiders or the eagles for a 6th round pick