2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
pic on the first drive :dead: Burrow took his team to the superbowl after missing damn near his entire first year. Please don't ever Bring up a player like Burrow when we are speaking on JJ. Mac Jones is more appropriate
Since 2000 ... all these QB's have taken their teams to the Super Bowl.

Brock Purdy
Trent Dilfer
Joe Flacco
Rex Grossman
Jake Delhomme
Brad Johnson

This the hill you wanna die on? :gucci:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
No team needs a hot start this year like the Jets.

I could see a bloodbath of people getting fired if it goes left early.
Agreed.

If they're healthy (which seems to be the case) then they're gonna make some noise. That roster is talented as hell this year.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Since 2000 ... all these QB's have taken their teams to the Super Bowl.

Brock Purdy
Trent Dilfer
Joe Flacco
Rex Grossman
Jake Delhomme
Brad Johnson

This the hill you wanna die on? :gucci:
You listed a bunch of game managers that are are 2x a better than JJ. Only a fool would compare Burrow's game to anybody on that list and took one of the worst franchises in the league to the super bowl in one year. You really wanna compare Burrow to JJ? cuz i got time today

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You listed a bunch of game managers that are are 2x a better than JJ. Only a fool would compare Burrow's game to anybody on that list and took one of the worst franchises in the league to the super bowl in one year. You really wanna compare Burrow to JJ? cuz i got time today
You're the one tryna shyt on a kid that made his first appearance in an NFL game.. that happened to go

11/1718811.1210-0116.8

Why? Because he threw a pick? Burrow never did that?

And did I shyt on Burrow? No. I brought up his availability.

And we all know you got time. You've never not sucked off anything LSU related. :unimpressed:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You're the one tryna shyt on a kid that made his first appearance in an NFL game.. that happened to go

11/1718811.1210-0116.8

Why? Because he threw a pick? Burrow never did that?

And did I shyt on Burrow? No. I brought up his availability.

And we all know you got time. You've never not sucked off anything LSU related. :unimpressed:
Naw keep that same energy. JJ vs Burrow right?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I know Louisiana's education system is bottom 3 WOAT status in the US, but show me again where I compared JJ to Burrow?
Why are you bringing up Burrow if we are talking about A shytty qb like JJ. Are you stupid? JJ can be available every game and he still would be light years behind a hobbling Burrow

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Why are you bringing up Burrow if we are talking about A shytty qb like JJ. Are you stupid?
Its simple p*ssy. You tried to shyt on JJ by clowning his pick on his first ever drive, and completely ignoring him bouncing back.. so i simply told you to know your fukkin role. Burrow had 2 damn good seasons in between a 2020 season in which he couldn't finish the year, and another season last year, in which he couldn't finish the year again.

shyt aint fukkin algebra.

Let me break it down for you a bit more so your simple ass can understand.

Worry about Burrow being able to make it through a full season before you talk shyt about any other QB.

Get it now?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People talking about McCarthy, but Dallas Turner's explosiveness is crazy:

I haven't seen dude bend like Von and Von's 3-cone is pretty much the best indicator (has the 5th-fastest 3-cone of all-time for an OLB) but it's clear the explosiveness will be a factor in the league:

Von Miller:
Height6' 3"77
Weight246 lbs76
Arm Length33½"86
Hand Size9¼"24
10 Yard Split1.57s80
40 Yard Dash4.42s98
Vertical Jump37"78
Broad Jump126"90
3-Cone Drill6.7s94
20 Yard Shuttle4.06s94
Bench Press21 reps41

Dallas Turner:
Height6' 2¾"21
Weight247 lbs9
Wingspan83"88
Arm Length34⅜"80
Hand Size10"59
40 Yard Dash4.46s98
Vertical Jump40½"97
Broad Jump127"92

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Its simple p*ssy. You tried to shyt on JJ by clowning his pick on his first ever drive, and completely ignoring him bouncing back.. so i simply told you to know your fukkin role. Burrow had 2 damn good seasons in between a 2020 season in which he couldn't finish the year, and another season last year, in which he couldn't finish the year again.

shyt aint fukkin algebra.

Let me break it down for you a bit more so your simple ass can understand.

Worry about Burrow being able to make it through a full season before you talk shyt about any other QB.

Get it now?
No need to worry here. Bengals & Burrow is good and we got a backup that's better than JJ garbage ass :sitdown:. I'll give home some credit though. He got a nice hand off game.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
No need to worry here. Bengals & Burrow is good and we got a backup that's better than JJ garbage ass :sitdown:. I'll give home some credit though. He got a nice hand off game.

:ufdup: Aren't you supposed to be a Saints fan, pleihboi? :birdman:

Then again, I don't blame you. :francis:

Stinky and Derek fukkin CAC have caused several Who Dat Brehs on The Coli to bounce (Port and the O.G. Who Dat Breh, for example). :mjcry:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup: Aren't you supposed to be a Saints fan, pleihboi? :birdman:

Then again, I don't blame you. :francis:

Stinky and Derek fukkin CAC have caused several Who Dat Brehs on The Coli to bounce (Port and the O.G. Who Dat Breh, for example). :mjcry:
Baton rouge first = LSU. Been a Bengals fan since Burrow got drafted. Until the Saints quit jacking off im riding with cincy, Chase, and Burrow

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Caleb gon be a problem

I said in another thread..most these college QBs can ball as mong as the system they are drafted in is good. Dallas being scared to move from bum ass Prescott IS insane.. go get a QB..sheesh

Who?

Everybody wants to get rid of Dak but I've never seen a plan for the next QB.