2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NFL Network was saying Andy Reid thinks it's possible for him to be ready for regular season, so hopefully not too bad...although they think he might have surgery so :patrice:

So more than likely he’ll be out til the playoffs

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
why is this bum still in KC? :mjlol: It's funny how athletes come here play a few years and just stay somewhere. :pachaha:Is it like too much shame for them to go back to they hometowns?

https://fox4kc.com/news/former-chiefs-qb-tyler-palko-arrested-for-dui/

palko-mugshot.jpg

OLATHE, Kan. — Former Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Tyler Palko was arrested early Sunday morning for driving under the influence.

According to the Johnson County, Kansas Sheriff booking report, the 37-year-old was arrested Sunday at 12:15 a.m.

He was released just after 5 a.m. on a $1,300 cash bond.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Hell yeah

We’ve been getting so much bad press they can’t afford not to cut him
:francis::picard::mjcry: I hope my boy ain't living life as reckless/dangerous as they're painting him. His reps are saying the Uzi was his security's and not his but idk. Who needs an Uzi? These streets dont love no one. Hope he's safe, first and foremost.

Secondly, if he's cut, our D-Line is going to be :picard::gucci::whoa::dahell::damn:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis::picard::mjcry: I hope my boy ain't living life as reckless/dangerous as they're painting him. His reps are saying the Uzi was his security's and not his but idk. Who needs an Uzi? These streets dont love no one. Hope he's safe, first and foremost.

Secondly, if he's cut, our D-Line is going to be :picard::gucci::whoa::dahell::damn:

Bro I had no idea he already caught a gun charge earlier this year smh