2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I don’t like letting Breeland go man.

man his presence is going to be missed...do we think they're going to look to add someone different in FA or just roll with what we got and hope someone steps up?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man his presence is going to be missed...do we think they're going to look to add someone different in FA or just roll with what we got and hope someone steps up?

We need to or we’re gonn be in the same boat the past few years getting toast over the top

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::lupe: what got you believing that bruh?

don't get my hopes up:damn:

It’s a feeling he said he ands to win and to have a quarterback who can throw it deep to him part DBs.

plus Kelce and Tyreek have been on record the past week saying how they’ll love to play with him.

then we let go of breeland and saved 2 million cause I think Veach is about to make some moves and when we give Tyran his extension that’ll help too

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It’s a feeling he said he ands to win and to have a quarterback who can throw it deep to him part DBs.

plus Kelce and Tyreek have been on record the past week saying how they’ll love to play with him.

then we let go of breeland and saved 2 million cause I think Veach is about to make some moves and when we give Tyran his extension that’ll help too

oh man. ok, ok. Reading the tea leaves. I remember Kelce saying he was intrigued by the idea of playing with Julio. Didn't see Tyreek say that but I believe you as it makes total sense.

The 2 million in savings plus Tyrann's extension (which would sgive some cap relief) is definitely something we should watch.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh man. ok, ok. Reading the tea leaves. I remember Kelce saying he was intrigued by the idea of playing with Julio. Didn't see Tyreek say that but I believe you as it makes total sense.

The 2 million in savings plus Tyrann's extension (which would sgive some cap relief) is definitely something we should watch.

Gotta keep our fingers crossed

Julio, Tyreek, Kelce, and mecole with Andy’s playbook Jesus that’s unstoppable

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst part is you can tell by his tweets he wanted to stay. shyt sucks man. Now we have to hope Baker takes a step up. I’m confident in Sneed. The rest of our corners...:francis:

Smh that’s the only part of our team that gives me anxiety