2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

No to mention his slow ass sweep

F5eUuwiaUAAuWLE

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I get the Toney had the drop that could have led to a FG, but all these dudes was dropping shyt.
Mahomes hit Jerrick McKinnin in the hands on a 3rd down play in the 2nd half and he dropped it.

And it aint like we aint seen dudes like Tyreek and Kelce not do the same shyt Toney did.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the Toney had the drop that could have led to a FG, but all these dudes was dropping shyt.
Mahomes hit Jerrick McKinnin in the hands on a 3rd down play in the 2nd half and he dropped it.

And it aint like we aint seen dudes like Tyreek and Kelce not do the same shyt Toney did.

Yes, Kelce use to drop passes all the time especially when Alex Smith was here. But to drop 4 passes in a single game is wild

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yes, Kelce use to drop passes all the time especially when Alex Smith was here. But to drop 4 passes in a single game is wild
it was a collective effort. There were other players dropping shyt too. :yeshrug:
Even Andy at the press conference was basically saying it was just a weird night because the players that dropped passes are supposed to be more sure handed. It was just one of those nights. I just don't think it's cute for people to pile on to Toney when the whole team had miscues all night.

It happens.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The defense is for real man. McDuffie/Karlaftis/Chenal have shown growth…

Need more Pacheco carries and to get Nagy away from the play calling sheet.
yep I was half-expecting the defense to start off slow (as Spags slowly opens up the playbook) but I guess they realize they don't have the luxury of having the offense firing on all cylinders early on.

Chris Jones proving why he's worth the money...first game back, 1.5 sacks (nearly had 2 more) and a ton of QB pressures even while being double/triple teamed

it'll be interesting to see how fast Omenihu can gain stride once he comes back

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think the offense will be explosive like we’ve gotten used to, but I think they’ll be highly effective once they settle down, as long as the tackles get figured out. Receivers gotta stop tryna be stars and just take the plays given. MVS going backwards tryna set up angles like he’s fukkin Reek :mjlol: Watson tryna dive for extra unnecessary yards not protecting the ball

Veach has to see he can’t play around with receiver anymore. No more passing on a Pickens for PR. Mf’s don’t like the Chiefs anyway

Defense is living up to what we thought they could be eventually even last yr. Young, another yr together, when they were already pretty good last yr (like I tried to tell some dumb mf’s in the Seum). All levels were humming. Sneed was getting absolutely COOKED by Ridley at times, but they buckled down in the red zone. That they are looking good this early is scary for a Spags defense, that usually peaks late (barring injury). And Omenihu hasn’t even suited up yet :banderas:

Imma miss CJ tho :wow:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think the offense will be explosive like we’ve gotten used to, but I think they’ll be highly effective once they settle down, as long as the tackles get figured out. Receivers gotta stop tryna be stars and just take the plays given. MVS going backwards tryna set up angles like he’s fukkin Reek :mjlol: Watson tryna dive for extra unnecessary yards not protecting the ball

Veach has to see he can’t play around with receiver anymore. No more passing on a Pickens for PR. Mf’s don’t like the Chiefs anyway

Defense is living up to what we thought they could be eventually even last yr. Young, another yr together, when they were already pretty good last yr (like I tried to tell some dumb mf’s in the Seum). All levels were humming. Sneed was getting absolutely COOKED by Ridley at times, but they buckled down in the red zone. That they are looking good this early is scary for a Spags defense, that usually peaks late (barring injury). And Omenihu hasn’t even suited up yet :banderas:

Imma miss CJ tho :wow:
facts on this whole post
on offense they might not look like before, but I think they'll find their groove..eventually

defense looks like they're getting tired of being slept on
edit: looks at bolded :whoa: :damn: we need 95...Chief for life....