2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me that shyt wasn’t on purpose

What was intentional was that fakkit ass zebra calling that BS on Taylor the play before :snoop: shouldn't have even been on the field. I’m glad Mahomes and Reid called it out. Hopefully the league gets on that bum Collinsworth for the next SNF game to chill him out.

Or if not hopefully the home crowd will Carl Cheffers one of these refs and make them cry

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
facts...if they cut down on the penalties, this team could be really scary
Man they already are. This defense is fr. I know it was the Bears, but even our best defenses woulda figured out how to get Fields back on track :mjlol:

Like Nick been saying, if the weak link is the passing game, the league better watch tf out

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Who gives af about a Dolts fan. Mf’s don’t even have a city or stadium to call their own :heh: How about they learn to meet preseason expectation for once, then worry about the Chiefs
man, i think other teams don't really have active fanbases even on like facebook pages. They be camped out on Chiefs pages. :mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man, i think other teams don't really have active fanbases even on like facebook pages. They be camped out on Chiefs pages. :mjlol:
Claim to fame be giving the Chiefs a tough game, while they sweep the division :bryan:mf’s gotta keep some perspective on the position they’re talking shyt from, it’s too easy otherwise