2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you definitely could be right about the WR room, Pat already working with most of the crew out in Dallas, so hopefully they show up and show out this season
man having 2 dynamic TEs would be crazy..I know Fortson wants a bigger role this season

Draft is next week, if they go defense or O-line I definitely wouldn't be upset.. (not saying to us but D Hop might get traded on draft night...)

I still think they should go after Mike Evans as well and this might be a stretch but I would call the Rams to inquire about Kupp. Makes no sense for them to keep him when they need to rebuild. D Hop and Evans are way cheaper and they could realistically land either.

I'd also inquire about Aaron Donald. He's only got one year before retiring and he'll want to be with a contender :mjgrin:

If Kincaid or Musgrave is there at the end of the first, grab them. Would be nice to see what Darnell Washington would look like with Pat

I think they both might be there. Trade for a WR and draft a TE.

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I still think they should go after Mike Evans as well and this might be a stretch but I would call the Rams to inquire about Kupp. Makes no sense for them to keep him when they need to rebuild. D Hop and Evans are way cheaper and they could realistically land either.

I'd also inquire about Aaron Donald. He's only got one year before retiring and he'll want to be with a contender :mjgrin:

I think they both might be there. Trade for a WR and draft a TE.
Hadn't thought of Mike Evans :ehh:that would be a GREAT get as well

AD and Chris Jones on the inside is TOO crazy

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wrong thread. It would be nice to have a proven #1 in the receiver room. Wonder if they're waiting post draft to see what their lineup looks like.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zay Flowers, Zay Flowers, Zay Flowers

That’s all I’ve been seeing.

Do yall think we grab him?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Oh shyt, Is he being talked about like first round? I remember dude from back in day, he played at a smaller type high school since the powerhouses emerged down here.. Great kid too, He wasnt heavily recruited but really talented. Dope to see hard work pay off for the kid.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5'10 180lbs :aicmon:

They need to get a guy who's built like a #1 and can get the 50/50 balls (pause) and go over the top of defenders. That's probably not available where they pick so either trade for a veteran WR or go D or O-line.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt, Is he being talked about like first round? I remember dude from back in day, he played at a smaller type high school since the powerhouses emerged down here.. Great kid too, He wasnt heavily recruited but really talented. Dope to see hard work pay off for the kid.

But I’m starting to think somebody else will grab to keep us from doing it

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m running my 40 tomorrow at the experience. I’ll probably go 4.3

Get Veach on the phone :damn:

I’ll see you boys at the presser

D1-CA0-E9-E-6-B55-4-E2-E-8-E2-A-43837-A7187-F4.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no clue lol..everyone I really thought already went... Anton Harrison, Myles Murphy, Quentin Johnston, Darnell Wright lol
I guess we're all going to be surprised with this pick
Idk shyt about this pick, but him being undersized got my expectations low. Dope story regardless. I hope that wasn’t the idea :pachaha: