2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy that he plays the game same way as he did in high school

He was only a 3-star recruit because he didn’t go to many camps, had not played the position long, was extremely raw with questionable to poor fundamentals, plus many scouting services figured he was going to quit football soon to focus solely on baseball.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How we feeling about this brehs? :jbhmm:

:unimpressed:

a few weeks ago I would have said that they take a flyer on a WR probably Day 2...now its probably a Day 1 selection

I don't see them taking a WR. They have James, Toney, Moore, MVS, Watson, and maybe Ross stepping up. I think they have too many as is. Unless they're getting Hopkins or another proven #1 vet there's no point.

The first pick needs to be defense or maybe O-line. Everything is subject to change depending on who drops though.

One thing I would be intrigued by is them taking a TE. There's some serious talent in this draft and they could get a dynamic athlete to play 2 TE sets with Kelce. They could have the next Gronk and Hernandez. They're also going to have to find his replacement eventually so why not now?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:

I don't see them taking a WR. They have James, Toney, Moore, MVS, Watson, and maybe Ross stepping up. I think they have too many as is. Unless they're getting Hopkins or another proven #1 vet there's no point.

The first pick needs to be defense or maybe O-line. Everything is subject to change depending on who drops though.

One thing I would be intrigued by is them taking a TE. There's some serious talent in this draft and they could get a dynamic athlete to play 2 TE sets with Kelce. They could have the next Gronk and Hernandez. They're also going to have to find his replacement eventually so why not now?
you definitely could be right about the WR room, Pat already working with most of the crew out in Dallas, so hopefully they show up and show out this season
man having 2 dynamic TEs would be crazy..I know Fortson wants a bigger role this season

Draft is next week, if they go defense or O-line I definitely wouldn't be upset.. (not saying to us but D Hop might get traded on draft night...)