2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it would be great to have a WR1 before the draft so it's not an absolute need

Wonder if Omenihu is just hearing the reports about D. Hop or something else

Lets hope it’s something else lol but it’s probably the reports

:whoo: Hold on I take that back

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hardman should’ve signed back with the chiefs, it was just a one year deal

Wow and facts!!!!

I would’ve loved for him to stay but I think he really wanted to leave. We could’ve gave him the deal he just signed.

Hahahaha this is funny though

But I think he really has a gripe for not being utilized as a true “WR” dude couldn’t get separation off the line fast enough though

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wow and facts!!!!

I would’ve loved for him to stay but I think he really wanted to leave. We could’ve gave him the deal he just signed.

But I think he really has a gripe for not being utilized as a true “WR” dude couldn’t get separation off the line fast enough though

I’m not too mad at him being gone. He always seemed to have some nagging injury. Hella potential if he could stay on the field but with Toney and Moore his role is covered IMO.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Wow and facts!!!!

I rock with Mecole, it always cracks me up when he has to correct people on his route tree
:russ: :russ: he can do a lot more but all people from other teams recognize are the glorious jet sweeps lol