2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Whew!!!! I love it! He was solid for the bucs when he played.

I was wandering if we were going to ride with Cook and Reid but rotating with him is waaay ether
Reid and Cook starting with Edwards as the 3rd safety :ehh: Hoping Cook takes that next step...doesn't necessarily have to be Juan but I guess the FO thought he could fill that role

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Lol it’s infuriating
it is...the wild part is that it always seems like he's lost a step coaching and then he goes...watch this and then his players turn on the switch...

I think he basically puts some of his players in sink or swim scenarios early in the season to test their mettle..so by the time playoffs come they show up....plus I heard his playbook is really complex so maybe that's it

Most of our CBs got a full season in the system so they should be able to hit the ground running

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

didn't mention it earlier but this was a slightly odd signing...dude was balling last year (pretty good at pass coverage), but another LB wasn't exactly a need....makes me wonder :jbhmm:

base salary is what 3 Million and incentives bumps it up to 5 million...cant complain :hubie: