2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed having JJSS on the team but I have concerns about his knees and honestly I’d rather go after MT or DeAndre.

I feel you on that....a healthy MT or a hungry DeAndre would definitely be crazy to have. If that rumor is true that most like likely means JuJu is coming back on a team friendly deal. That would be his 3rd team friendly deal in his career (Took a team friendly deal his last year in Pittsburgh, and then last year in KC) which shows money is not his only focus.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed having JJSS on the team but I have concerns about his knees and honestly I’d rather go after MT or DeAndre.

Man if we can get MT and he stays healthy him and Pat will be damn near unstoppable together. He showed he still has the burst and cuts for separation before he got hurt last year.

I just want a vet WR1 whose proven himself Neo I’ll take Adam Theilen if he’s available too. Veach hadn’t hit at WR yet and I get Skyy is developing but if Marvin Harrison Jr is on the board we have to grab him!

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man if we can get MT and he stays healthy him and Pat will be damn near unstoppable together. He showed he still has the burst and cuts for separation before he got hurt last year.

I just want a vet WR1 whose proven himself Neo I’ll take Adam Theilen if he’s available too. Veach hadn’t hit at WR yet and I get Skyy is developing but if Marvin Harrison Jr is on the board we have to grab him!
MT and Pat together would be DYNAMIC...Adam Thielen as TE2 could be really dope...might stunt the growth of Noah Gray/Jody Fortson but having that sure TE2 would be nice

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
What other tackles are in FA? We struck gold with Creed and Trey but unless it’s a top pick finding a tackle will be damn near impossible.

I think we get it done
yeah I'm with you...not assigning the franchise tag hopefully means they're at the finish line with the terms... don't really think LT is plug and play so I'm sure they have it covered..protecting the blind side of Pat is super important