2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Idk if we keep Frank but I want him to stay. We need results during the regular season not just the playoffs though

I can’t find it but it was during Super Bowl media week. Chris made a comment that bothered me. He said something about wanting to get paid and understanding it’s a business but ended with him wanting to retire a chief

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Idk if we keep Frank but I want him to stay. We need results during the regular season not just the playoffs though

I can’t find it but it was during Super Bowl media week. Chris made a comment that bothered me. He said something about wanting to get paid and understanding it’s a business but ended with him wanting to retire a chief

I take anything said before signing a contract with a grain of salt. I view it all as posturing. I really hope they don't let Chris Jones leave. Him, Kelce, and Mahomes should all retire as Chiefs but we know how rare that is.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I take anything said before signing a contract with a grain of salt. I view it all as posturing. I really hope they don't let Chris Jones leave. Him, Kelce, and Mahomes should all retire as Chiefs but we know how rare that is.

Facts man! They cannot break them up.