2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mecole will be back also. Pat will be dropping a lot of bombs Sunday
nikkas really writing em off I’m like :leon: just giving Pat all the bulletin board material. Idk if it’s still off of seeing him play at real life scale for the first time, but I got a feeling he’s boutta have a landmark type game
1OmEKUv.png
Putting a bow on his first HOF career

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really writing em off I’m like :leon: just giving Pat all the bulletin board material. Idk if it’s still off of seeing him play at real life scale for the first time, but I got a feeling he’s boutta have a landmark type game
1OmEKUv.png
Putting a bow on his first HOF career

Another ring and it’s undeniable

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Our linebackers really gotta be better in coverage and our front 4 gotta get pressure
Yup 100%. I think a big difference is the defense this year isn’t as prone to giving up huge plays. The pass rush is much more consistent. I think we were missing Gay in the game earlier this year. They need to steal as much of BMore’s gameplan as they can. I think they have the personnel to do it.

Cincy is looking scary after what they did to Buffalo but to be real Buffalo had been looking like frauds for a while. This KC team is much more well rounded and versatile.