2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
based on how the last 3 games have gone against them, i'm fully expecting more ref help for the Bengals. :francis:

Man you know it. There was a stat that showed how the refs swung every game too. I’ll post it when I find it.

But each game has come down to 3 pts right? We can definitely pull this one off. I feel like Pacheco should have the game of a lifetime! He’s amazing and deserves more attempts.

Is Mecole coming back? Or is he sitting because he doesn’t want to risk injury because he’ll be a free agent?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Man you know it. There was a stat that showed how the refs swung every game too. I’ll post it when I find it.

But each game has come down to 3 pts right? We can definitely pull this one off. I feel like Pacheco should have the game of a lifetime! He’s amazing and deserves more attempts.

Is Mecole coming back? Or is he sitting because he doesn’t want to risk injury because he’ll be a free agent?
i wish they would have just disclosed what the injury was. if it was that serious maybe just shut him down for the season so it doesn't lead to speculation.